Archive for the ‘Aprons – How Tos’ Category
We wanted to answer some commonly asked questions by our customers.
Question: Do you carry oven mitts that match your aprons?
Answer: Yes, we offer a large selection of aprons that coordinate with our oven mitts.
Here are few:
Question: Can we embroider on your aprons?
Answer: This is a question that we get almost everyday. Yes, all of our aprons are perfect for embroidering and screen printing. Our Solid Color Aprons, Bib Apron, Waist Aprons, etc are made from a poly cotton/polyester blend. We like to recommend Embroidery, as embroidery holds up very over time. If you are looking for more cost effective solution, we recommend Screen Printing. Note: Screen Printing does not always hold up after multiple washes. We offer embroidery/screen printing on all minimum orders of 48 aprons.
Question: Can we only order one apron or do we have to order in bulk?
Answer: We do not have a minimum order requirement for any of our aprons. Feel free to place a order for one apron or 10,000
However, we do offer “Volume Discount Pricing” on all of our products. Below is an example of our how volume discount pricing works.
If you were to order 1-11 in SKU: 30143-200, the price would be $10.77. If you were to order 12+ in this item, the price would drop to $10.22 per apron. The more you order the lower the price goes!
Question: If I place my order today, when will it ship?
Answer: We have a really great shipping policy. We ship MOST ORDERS within 24 hours and EVEN BETTER, MOST ORDERS SHIP SAME DAY!! Note: Orders need to be placed prior to 3:00pmEST to be considered for same day shipping. It generally takes 2-3 business days for you to receive the package, but please note that the shipping days are calculated according to the time you placed your order and where you are located. If you ever have a question in regards to when your package will be shipping, please feel free to contact Customer Service at 1.888.567.3740.
This ends our Q & A
Be sure to check out our website or give Customer Service a call with any other questions or concerns.
Spicy Barbecued Oysters
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely minced garlic
- 5 tablespoon(s) mild chilisauce or ketchup
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Your favorite hot sauce
- 24 large oysters
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until it softens, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in chili sauce (or ketchup), lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Bring oysters along with the sauce, a cutting board, an oven mitt, tongs, and an oyster knife (or other small knife) to the grill.
- Place oysters flat-side up on the grill rack. Close the lid and grill until the top shell pops open, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the oysters to the cutting board with tongs, keeping them as level as possible so the oyster “liquor” (salty seawater) doesn’t spill out.
- Wear the oven mitt to hold the oyster and use the knife to remove the top shell, cutting the oyster away from the top shell and leaving it in the bottom shell. Periodically wipe your knife clean. Discard the top shells. Spoon about 1 teaspoon sauce onto each oyster. Return the oysters to the grill, close the lid, and grill until the sauce is bubbling, 2 to 4 minutes more. Serve with small forks.
Now a days there are so many different aprons to choose from. Waist Aprons, Bib Aprons, Vintage Styled Aprons, Cobbler Aprons and so many more! Sometimes, it’s difficult to make the decision on which apron is right for you. if you are looking for affordable, unique and just plain adorable aprons then you should visit www.apronwarehouse.com.
Listed below are a couple of things to look out for when searching for aprons:
Most people do not realize that aprons are perfect for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Christmas – the list goes on !!