Aprons are beginning to become a necessity within a lot of industries. There are currently endless variations of why we currently wear aprons, how aprons are used and what the purposes of the aprons are. We will go over 9 of our most popular aprons:
1) Vinyl Aprons – Vinyl Aprons are perfect for Welding Work, Dish Washers, Gardening and other various jobs that require a water resistant protective apron.
2) Criss Cross Aprons – These are an updated version of your classic Bib Apron. Perfect for someone that does not want the neck strap around your neck. These aprons give an edgier yet unique look.
3) Cobbler Aprons – Cobbler Aprons cover the front and back of your body. These aprons are perfect for Art Class.
4) V-Line and Straight Line Waist Aprons – These basic aprons give the final touch to any house keepers uniform.
5) Money Pouches – These waist aprons are perfect for holding money, notepads, pens and other items that are used by most bar tenders and servers.
6) 3-Pocket Waist Aprons – These are the most popular of the Waist Style Aprons. Perfect for all servers, including but not limited to – bar tenders, waiters, waitresses. The three pockets allow for easy storage space for your money, pens, note pads, etc.
7) V-Neck (Tuxedo) Apron – V-Neck Aprons have become very popular in a more sophisticated work environment. These aprons give your server look a very “classy” and “clean” appeal. You can pair this apron with a beautiful Bow Tie to finish this look off!
8) 3-Pocket Bib Aprons – These are the most popular of the Bib Style Aprons. Perfect for all servers, including but not limited to – bar tenders, waiters, waitresses. The three pockets allow for easy storage space for your money, pens, note pads, etc.
9) Bistro Style Aprons – Bistro aprons are becoming more and more popular within the restaurant industry. Since they are relatively long, they give great coverage to your legs. They come with pockets, which make them perfect for all your server needs.